I always read tags, and imagine I was tagged in them and plan out what my answers would be, like a loser. Does anyone else do this? No?
Yeah me neither, I was just kidding. Obviously.
Anyway I no longer have to pretend, because the lovely Sam from Little Beauty Buddha has tagged me, so I can share my in-my-head answers with all you guys, hooray! If you haven’t seen her blog before I really recommend checking it out – it’s such a good read, she has the most gorgeous hair which I like to look at photos of because I’m a creep, and she has a review on Maybelline Baby Lips (I know you’re gagging for them).
Anyway, on to her questions.
1. What do you most enjoy blogging about?
My favourite subject, myself. Kidding, I like to talk about clothes. Big fan of clothes.
2. What’s your favourite day of the week?
Saturday! Not Friday, because the latter quarter of it is great but the rest is such a drag. Saturdays are just fab all around, and you get to have a lie in.
3. What 5 items are staple products in your make up bag?
Rimmel Kohl Kajal eyeliner (and has been since I was – wait for it – 11); Nars Loose powder; Maybelline The Falsies waterproof mascara; ELF eyebrow kit, Chanel Illuminating Base. And a few more – 5 is just cruel.
4. What’s your favourite high street brand?
Is it weird if I say Zara, even though I rarely shop there? I like to lust after everything they do, and I totally admire their business model.
5. What’s your favourite high end premium brand?
I don’t know if we’re talking beauty or not here, so I’ll give you a few from different categories. Clarins, McQueen, Hotel Chocolat. My brain’s gone blank after that, what else do you need in life?
6. How do you spend your free time?
I slob around. A lot. I bake, I sew when I can muster up the energy to get out my sewing machine, I go to see my boyfriend, I read a whole load of blogs. I’m also pretty damn good at spending money, sleeping, and eating: they’re my true talents.
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
I literally cannot answer this. A buffet with all my favourite foods on?
8. What’s your most prized possession?
My giant Scooby Doo toy. Don’t judge.
9. Use three words to best describe your personality?
Chilled, sarcastic, introverted (nothing wrong with being an introvert. Read this, introverts I promise you’ll be able to relate).
10. Are you a morning person, or a night time person?
Oh god, neither. I just like sleep to be honest, so I suffer in the morning because I have to get out of bed, and I suffer at night time because I’m tired.
11. What’s your worst habit?
Not blogging often enough. That and my incessant nail biting – one day I’ll quit.
There we have it, do you feel like you know me well now? All the important things have clearly been answered anyway.
Onto my questions: I’m tagging Sam back, along with:
Rebecca from A Perfect Masquerade
Joanna from Joanna Loves
Kim from Fats and Bird
Daisy from Cava with Daisy
Charlotte from The Bunfight
Hannah from Pale and Interesting
and Lorraine from Rainey Loves Colouring
Here we go guys:
1) What is your ideal cake?
2) What are your top 5 items of your wardrobe (clothes, shoes and accessories all included)?
3) Think of the last thing you ate. If you had to eat this every day for the rest of your life, how would you feel?
4) What is your favourite smell?
5) What 3 people (famous or not, living or dead) would you most like to have at a dinner party?
6) And what would you serve at that dinner party?
7) Name your favourite lipstick and describe the colour.
8) Summer or Winter? Why?
9) What is your favourite make up ‘look’?
10) Describe your style to me in 5 words.
11) Which Olympic sport would you be most likely to win a medal in?